Monday, June 30, 2014

Psalm 65-Blessed is the Man



Truth for Truckers” *April 5, 2014* Psalm 65 “Blessed is the man”

       In (v.5) an important truth is given to every Believer: “Blessed is the man whom Thou choose, and cause to approach unto Thee, that he may dwell in Thy courts”. This brief sentence has important truth and real significance for the 21st century Believer for it points out the fact that God does the choosing and the causing in the matter of approaching Him in prayer.

     Why is that? Is it right that He selects those Believers who get the blessing of being in His presence and the simple answer is “yes” it is right for He alone knows our hearts and unless the heart has been searched by Him and deemed holy, without sin, we cannot enter into His presence, we cannot approach unto Him, we cannot dwell in His courts. “Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord” (Hebrews 12:14)

     If the sky is brass and you do not sense the presence of God when you go to prayer, try using the instruction from Psalm 139:23, 24 “Search me O God and know my heart, try me and know my thoughts. See if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting.” God’s blessing will follow the Believer whose heart is clean and the Lord will definitely answer the prayer of the one who prays: “Create in me a clean heart O God” (Psalm 51:10).

Chaplain LEWolfe  www.btmi.org I-85 Exit 35 SC  McPilot  Stop in, and please pray for our ministry!


No comments:

Post a Comment